National Enforcement Academy
Welcome to the National Enforcement Academy (NEA), part of Sancus Solutions, the UK’s leading Investigative Skills Training organisation.
The NEA provides the specialised community safety training that agencies, organisations and individuals who deal with all types of regulation and enforcement activities must have.
The NEA is a professional, approved centre of study for UK Enforcement Officers nominated and sponsored by their agency.
The program is accredited by SFJ Awards, as approved by the Qualification Regulators to provide qualifications in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and provides coursework in all relevant legislation and powers as well as diversity and social inclusion, conflict management, managing incidents, evidence recording and issuing enforcement notices and serves to improve the administration of justice in agencies and to raise enforcement standards, knowledge, and cooperation.
National Enforcement Academy – Accredited training courses
CSAS (National Community Safety Accredited Scheme)
Statement taking and pocket note-book management
The National Enforcement Academy (CSAS) course will cover,
- The relevant CSAS legislative powers and process to ensure effective and lawful disposal of your duties along with any agency specific legislation, guidance or best practice.
- Diversity and social inclusion within communities.
- Interpersonal social skills in the community.
- Risk assessment and personal safety.
- Conflict management and assertiveness.
- Recording evidence and details of incidents.
- Community safety problem solving and crime reduction in communities.
- Accredited Persons action at crime scenes or incidents.
National Enforcement Academy – Course Dates/Fees
Location – Central London
Date – Tuesday 7th – Thursday 9th November 2017
Cost – £750 per person
Bursaries Available – to support candidates with their course fees, the NEA will award the first fifty to register a £250 bursary
Enrollment – free enrolment to the NEA which will include access to legal updates and also a FAQ forum