GDPR Privacy Notice
At Sancus Solutions we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We will retain and process personal data if you are;
- Purchasing training form us or attending a course
- Registering with us as a consultant trainer or investigator
By contracting to purchase training, or by attending when your employer has purchased training, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy. Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent to us. Our contact details appear at the end of this notice.
We might collect data from you when you contact us, either on the telephone or via email
Contact and payment details
We will use your information to administer the training product. This would include how we
- Arrange and manage your course booking and attendance
- To send you course material in advance of the course
- Seek your views on the course through an evaluation survey
- Complete an attendance certificate
- Notify you of changes to our services
We might provide you with other goods or services to you or seek your views or comments on the services we provide – if you agree, send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
We will collect information from you when you complete the registration process.
- Contact details
- Bank account details so we can process payments to you
- Details of your experience, qualifications and employment history – your CV
- To arrange and manage your participation in investigations or to deliver training
- To pay you for your services
- To recommend your potential participation with those arranging training or investigations
- To keep you updated with potential opportunities
- To keep you updated regarding policies and procedures connected with your professional activities
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will only retain your data as long as is necessary.
We will never sell or pass on your details to third parties for marketing purposes.
If you are attending an accredited training course we will need to share some of your details with the awarding body who currently are the CPD Certification Service. We will only share sufficient details for your accreditation to be processed and the certificate to be issued.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you would like access to the data we hold on you please contact us using the details at the end of this notice.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by Sancus Solutions Ltd
- You have the right to request that the data we hold on you is erased or rectified. For example, if you don’t want us to use your information for views and comments on the services we provide, you can ask to have your contact details removed.
Sancus are registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner as a Data Controller
If you would like to complain about the way we handle data please visit Information Commissioner’s Office