Sancus are delighted to announce the dates of the first CDAO courses after the lock down!
We will deliver 3 two-day CDAO training courses and a one day refresher course; the courses are planned for London and Manchester in October and November 2020.
Unfortunately the one day CDAO refresher course is fully booked at this time with delegates transferred from courses that were cancelled at the beginning of the lock down. However, if you are interested in CDAO Refresher training before the end of 2020 please contact us and we will try and schedule a further course.
Click on the link below to see what days are available and book in advance.
In planning these courses we would like to reassure all delegates that we take our responsibilities regarding COVID 19 social distancing and other restrictions and precautions on Sancus courses very seriously.
All CDAO courses are scheduled with the following conditions,
- The ongoing welfare, health and well being of our trainers and delegates will be absolutely paramount.
- The social distancing conditions and government advice, at the time, will be the minimum we apply
- We will consult and work closely with the trainers, delegates and venues to ensure the above conditions are met
- That travel to and from the venues and accommodation is available.
- The situation will be constantly reviewed and should circumstances and government advice change courses will be cancelled immediately
If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.