National Investigators’ Examination (NIE)
Mock Paper and Quickfire Questions
It’s a competitive world in the police force of today and the National Investigators’ Examination is the first step towards qualifying to be an investigator. You only get a limited number of chances to sit the NIE paper so preparation is essential.
Sancus have commissioned experienced writers who have produced an 80 Question Mock Exam Paper and a 70 Quick-Fire Paper, both of which can be completed on line at a time and location convenient to you.
- Tuesday 4th June 2019
- Tuesday 3rd September 2019
- Tuesday 26th November 2019
To help you study and prepare for your National Investigators’ Examination we have,
- 80 Question Mock Exam Paper – this mock paper reproduces the conditions of the exam, with in depth questions and the clock “ticking” – £10
- 70 Question Quick-Fire Paper – the NIE is crammed with often similar and confusing aspects, such as levels of authorisation, changes in maximum sentence and time limits. Our 70 Question Quick-Fire Paper is an invaluable way of testing and developing your memory – £7.50
- NIE Exam Preparation – some FREE handy advice on NIE exam preparation – click here NIE Exam Preparation.
And if you purchase both the 80 Question Mock Exam AND the 70 Question Quick-fire Paper together
………..it’s just £15
You can take the tests on any PC, laptop, tablet or other device using any operating system and you can pause the timing if it is not convenient to complete the paper all at one go.
Should you buy either of the papers off us and subsequently fail the NIE, we will give you a free licence to re-take our papers before you try the NIE again for real.
If you would like a free sample of NIE questions then be our guest and follow the link below.
Discounts are available for group licences purchased by police forces for their candidates or even if a group of candidates get together – contact us for more information.
The NIE Mock Exam Paper and the Quickfire questions are an independent product and are not officially endorsed by any policing organisation.
National Police Promotion Framework Legal Exam
Sancus have devised a unique 70 Quick-Fire Questions Test to help you measure your progress and sharpen up recall before sitting the exam. We don’t seek to replicate the format of the exam set by the College of Policing but simply to help you master the complex and confusing details found in all of the four subject areas.
These multiple choice questions can be completed quickly and easily on any computer, tablet or smartphone.