As the restrictions are slowly and cautiously lifted, we have started receiving enquiries asking when we will commence delivery of our ‘Public’ and ‘In House’ skills training course.
We have considered our options and have decided to recommence delivery from October 2020 onwards. We want to reassure you that in planning these courses Sancus puts the delegate and trainers’ welfare above everything else.
We will only schedule courses with the following conditions,
- The ongoing welfare, health and wellbeing of our trainers and delegates will be absolutely paramount.
- The social distancing conditions and government advice, at the time, will be the minimum we apply.
- We will consult and work closely with the trainers, delegates and venues to ensure the above conditions are met.
- That travel to and from the venues and accommodation is available.
- The situation will be constantly reviewed and should circumstances and government advice change courses will be cancelled immediately.
If you wish to discuss arranging any ‘In House’ course please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With regard to ‘Public’ course please contact us for further detail.