Disclosure of Unused Material (CPIA) Training – one day public course – delivered online via Zoom
Dates to be confirmed
The course is suitable for anyone who is involved in the investigation, case preparation or prosecution of criminal cases.
The course cover these main areas;
- The legal responsibilities resting on investigators and prosecutors in respect of dealing with unused material
- The roles and responsibilities of everyone involved at each stage of the process
- The requirement to record, reveal, retain and review material
- How to deal with voluminous and digital material
- How to deal with sensitive and public interest immunity material
- The new Attorney General Guidelines
To book your place, please complete your order using this form.
Please visit our Disclosure of Unused Material (CPIA) page for more information.
We are also able to deliver this course ‘in house’ for your organisation, either online or ‘face to face’ at a venue and time of your choosing.
Please click on the button below to contact Sancus and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.