National Investigators Exam (NIE)
To help you study and prepare for your National Investigators Exam (NIE) we have:
- 80 Question Mock Exam Paper – this mock paper reproduces the conditions of the exam, with in depth questions and the clock “ticking” – £10
- 70 Question Quick-Fire Paper – the NIE is crammed with often similar and confusing aspects, such as levels of authorisation, changes in maximum sentence and time limits. Our 70 Question Quick-Fire Paper is an invaluable way of testing and developing your memory – £7.50
Purchase both the Mock Exam and Quickfire Paper together – just £15
- You can take the test on any PC, laptop, tablet or other device using any operating system. You can pause the timing, if it is not convenient, to complete the paper all at one go.
- Should you subsequently fail the NIE, we will give you a free licence to re-take our papers before you try the NIE again for real. To get your opportunity to test yourself ahead of the real thing just complete the purchase above and then enter your details in the booking form.
- Within two working days, probably sooner, you will then receive by e-mail a link and a password to sit your examination. Once you log in you will have seven days to complete the tests. Discounts are available for group licences purchased by police forces for their candidates or even if group of candidates get together – click here to contact us for more information.
- The NIE Mock Exam Paper and the Quickfire questions are an independent product and are not officially endorsed by any policing organisation.