Regulation Of investigatory Powers Act (RIPA) Training – one day public course – delivered online via Zoom
Dates to be confirmed
This course wil give delegates an understanding of the legal requirements of Regulatory Investigative Powers Act 2000 (RIPA) and how RIPA is applied in an operational case study.
Course Objectives – by the end of the course students will be able to:
- Identify the legal requirements of RIPA 2000
- Explain the role and function of the investigator, officer in charge, disclosure officer and prosecutor
- Describe the principles of necessity and proportionality
- Apply risk management and collateral intrusion considerations within a case study exercise
- Demonstrate how to complete a surveillance and covert human intelligence source (CHIS) RIPA application
- Outline the role and function of the Investigatory Powers Commissioners Office
To book your place, please complete your order using this form.
Please visit our Regulation Of investigatory Powers Act (RIPA) page for more information.
We are also able to deliver this course ‘in house’ for your organisation, either online or ‘face to face’ at a venue and time of your choosing.
Please click on the button below to contact Sancus and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.