Safeguarding Children Training – Level 3 – one day public course – delivered online via Zoom
Dates to be confirmed
The Safeguarding Children Level 3 is an informative and interactive course providing training for professionals who have a direct responsibility for reporting and recording any safeguarding concerns.
Doctors, GP’s, nurses, nursery managers, school nurses, mental health staff, care workers, safeguarding professionals, allied health professionals, police and education professionals.
Course content includes;
- Key legislation – The Children’s Act 1989 and 2004, Working Together to Safeguard Children Act 2018
- Current focus and spotlight of safeguarding within the UK
- Risk factors in families and children
- Signs of abuse, neglect, grooming and exploitation.
- Thinking family – The affect of mental health, substance misuse and domestic abuse on children
- Assessment of risk and harm
- Sharing Information
- Multi agency process including the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- Forensic awareness
- Lessons learned from case reviews
- The role of Child Death Overview Panels
To book your place, please complete your order using this form.
We are also able to deliver this course ‘in house’ for your organisation, either online or ‘face to face’ at a venue and time of your choosing.
Please click on the button below to contact Sancus and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.