If you employ staff who are contracted to undertake annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) or if they need to learn a new skill set, then why not use established e-learning provider Sancus Solutions. Sancus will give your staff access to 300 online courses covering various disciplines such as Healthcare, The Care Certificate, Management, Food Safety and many more.
How does it work?
You purchase an annual licence which gives your member of staff access to their training at a time and location of their choosing.You issue the licence and should the staff member leave or no longer have need for e-learning you can re-issue to someone else at no extra cost. Licences last for twelve months.
How do I monitor staff progress?
As an employer you will be given ‘Account Manager’ access where you can allocate courses, monitor uptake and assess performance to ensure that your regulatory requirements are being met. All the courses are CPD certified by the CPD Accreditation Group and a certificate is issued on completion.
There are different types of platform – e-Learning, eBooks and video learning so that all learner preferences are met.
You can see the full range of courses here
What are the benefits of unlimited e-learning for me?
- e-learning is cost effective – no expensive training facilitators or costs relating to training rooms, travel, catering or materials. All the delegate needs are a computer, tablet or smart phone and some time.
- e-learning reduces learning time for employees, whatever their learning style. With video and other interactive content, eLearning can increase the delegate’s engagement with and retention of key information.
- e-learning is available 24/7/365 for an increasingly global and remote workforce.
- e-learning material can be accessed over and over again – especially useful if the learning is in a highly regulated arena and delegates may need to be review any changes.
- e-learning guarantees a risk-free environment. Some employees may not contribute in front of others in a facilitator led group workshop in fear of being seen as wrong/a failure.
- e-learning can be accessed at a time suitable for the delegate leading to a better work/life balance.
All the delegates will receive the same consistent and standardised E-Learning.
- e-learning doesn’t have to be role specific – a company could offer a range of courses which would be of interest to their staff but not necessarily relevant to their role such as soft skills like conflict management.
What are the costs?
The minimum purchase is 10 licenses, however the greater the number of licenses bought, the greater the saving. The price reduces the more licences you purchase;
Number of licences – Cost Per learner
- 10 £80 per learner
- 11-50 £44 per learner
- 51-100 £30 per learner
- 101-500 £16 per learner
(all prices incur vat)
Interested? Click the on button to leave your details or leave a message in the ‘pop up’ window and we’ll get back to you with the information you need.