Investigative Interviewing – one day public course – delivered online via Zoom
Dates to be confirmed
Investigative interviews are carried out in many different circumstances. Perhaps you may handle investigations as part of your role, regularly deal with misconduct allegations or disciplinary inquiries. You could be involved in private investigations relating to insurance or personal injury cases.
Whilst there are many situations when you must conduct an investigation, they have one aspect in common, you must interview people to establish the facts. It’s not easy and Investigative Interview Skills Training is essential.
The Sancus One Day Investigative Interview training course will equip you with the skills necessary to conduct a fair and successful investigation interview, that helps give your investigation the best chance of surviving a robust challenge in the tribunal or courtroom.
Investigative Interviewing – One Day course outcomes
- Understand how to plan and prepare effectively for a successful interview
- Use the PEACE model to structure and perform a thorough interview
- Understand the 5 part witness statement and its benefit for the investigator
- Memory enhancement (both interviewer and witness) including case guidance on descriptions given by eyewitnesses
- Understand and be able to apply Conversation Management Model within any interview
- Understand and be able to apply Cognitive Interview Model to appropriate interviews
- Understand how Memory works and how to use it to best benefit in interview models
- To raise and accelerate learners confidence and enhance their professional development
To book your place, please complete your order using this form.
Please visit our Investigative Interviewing page for more information.
We are also able to deliver this course ‘in house’ for your organiosation, either online or ‘face to face’ at a venue and time of your choosing.
Please click on the button below to contact Sancus and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.